Hurom LS Co., Ltd. attaches great importance to the protection of users' personal information and is doing its best to ensure that the personal information collected by users for the use of Hurom LS's service is safely and lawfully processed. Hurom LS Co., Ltd. notifies users of the purpose and processing method of personal information and the status of personal information protection measures through the personal information processing policy in accordance with the requirements of personal information protection related laws such as the ‘Personal Information Protection Act' as follows.
This policy will take effect from January 1, 2021.
Article 1 (consent to collection of personal information)
① Hurom LS Co., Ltd. has prepared a procedure for the user to select “agree” or “not agree” for the contents of the consent for collection and use of personal information, and if you select “agree”, you have agreed to the collection and use of personal information. see. In the consent to collection and use of personal information, the purpose, items, use and retention period of personal information are specified, and consent is obtained by dividing the collection and use consent into mandatory and optional items. Optional items allow the use of the service without consent, and specific restrictions are provided in case of non-agreement (rejection).
Article 2 personal information collection method and items and purpose of use
1. How to collect personal information.
a. Homepage member: User enters directly on the Hurom LS Co., Ltd. member registration screen.
b. Customer service reception: same as homepage member registration
2. Personal information items to be collected.
a. Homepage member registration
i. Mandatory items: Name, gender, birthday, mobile phone number, ID, password (However, the password is encrypted, so Hurom LS Co., Ltd. cannot search it. / All passwords mentioned below are the same.)
ii. Optional items: phone number, e-mail, address, card number, product information
b. Customer service reception
i. Required items: name, mobile phone number.
ii. Optional items: phone number, email address, address, card number, account number
3. Purpose and items of use of personal information
a. Hurom LS member identification: name, gender, birthday, `cell phone number, address, email, ID, password
b. Order payment and point accumulation: name, mobile phone number, phone number, address, ID, card number.
c. Product (including parts and accessories) Shipping: name, mobile phone number, phone number, address.
d. Product exchange, return, refund: name, mobile phone number, phone number, address, card number, (refund) account number
e. Customer service (including AS processing): name, mobile phone number, phone number, address, e-mail, product information.
② Product information is composed of purchase time, place of purchase, purchase motive, product satisfaction, knowledge path, product recognition, and purchase intention.
③ In case of surveys or events within Hurom LS Co., Ltd., personal information may be requested for statistical analysis or giveaway. However, sensitive personal information that may infringe on the user's basic human rights (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin and domicile, political disposition and criminal record, health status and sexual orientation, etc.) is not collected and must be collected inevitably. We will always seek prior consent from users. In addition, in any case, the personal information of the user is not used for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was consented and is not disclosed to the outside.
Article 3 (Use, retention period and destruction of personal information)
① Usage and retention period
While users use the services provided by Hurom LS, Hurom LS continues to retain the user's personal information and uses it for service provision, etc., and when the purpose of use is achieved, 5 days (member information) or 1 year (service history information) It will be completely destroyed in a way that cannot be recovered soon.
However, information that the member himself or herself has deleted or modified according to the procedure and method described in the following "Article 6 User's (data subject)'s rights (view, correction, deletion, request for suspension of processing, etc.)" And if you request deletion of personal information, it will be completely destroyed in a way that cannot be recovered. In addition, personal information collected for temporary purposes (survey, event, identity verification, etc.) as in "Article 2 Personal Information Collection Method and Items and Purpose of Use" will be safely processed in the same way after the purpose is achieved.
In addition, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the 'Commercial Act' and the 'Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.', the user's personal information will be retained for a certain period specified in the relevant laws.
In this case, Hurom LS Co., Ltd. uses the information it keeps for the purpose of storage only, and the retention period is as follows.
- Records on display and advertisement: 6 months
- Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years
- Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute settlement: 3 years
Hurom LS Co., Ltd. safely processes personal information of valuable users, and destroys personal information through the following methods to prevent leakage.
- Personal information recorded and printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration
- Personal information stored as electronic files is deleted using an irrecoverable method
Article 4 (providing personal information to a third party)
Hurom LS Co., Ltd. uses the personal information of users within the scope notified in "2. Collection method and items of personal information and purpose of use" and uses it beyond the scope without prior consent of the user or, in principle, the user's personal information Is not provided to third parties. However, the following cases are exceptions.
1. When users agree to provide a third party in advance.
2. If it is determined that it is required by other laws (ex. Government/investigation through a legitimate procedure in accordance with related laws)
At the request of the institution, etc.)
3. In case of providing to a third party after de-identification measures for statistical writing or academic research purposes.
Article 5 (consignment of personal information processing)
① Hurom LS Co., Ltd. may entrust the processing of personal information by satisfying the relevant legal requirements, such as notification of consignment, if necessary to improve the service level.
② Hurom LS Co., Ltd. entrusts the processing of personal information as follows, and in the case of a consignment contract in accordance with relevant laws. Necessary matters are prescribed so that personal information can be safely managed.
In addition, personal information that is entrusted and processed is limited to the minimum amount to achieve the purpose.
③ Hurom LS's personal information processing consignment status is as follows.
1) NHN Korea Cyber Payment
* Consignment details: Product payment card payment / account transfer
2) CJ Logistics Co., Ltd.
* Consignment: Product and parts delivery / product exchange, return, collection
3) NHNgodo Co., Ltd.
* Consignment content: Online shopping mall system development / mobile phone text message
* Consignment details: Delivery, website management, recruitment, ERP system overall maintenance authority
* Consignment content: SNS channel operation (Blog / Instagram / Facebook / YouTube operation)
7) Zion Global
* Consignment content: 4 online distribution channels (Lotteon / 11st Street / WeMef / Market Curly)
8) Nice evaluation information
* Consignment details: Mobile phone identification
9) Gaya Tax Firm
* Consignment details: Report other income for free monetary profits
10) Web Korea Co., Ltd.
* Consignment content: website development, security, improvement, maintenance, repair
11) Nice Payments
* Consignment details: Payment agency
12) Callnet Korea Co., Ltd.
* Consignment details: Maintenance of customer consultation history system
13) Character Line Co., Ltd.
* Consignment details: Sending details of text messages.
14) MBE Solution Co., Ltd.
* Consignment content: IT system operation management for real-time customer chat consultation
15) Udia ID
* Consignment details: Card payment service
Article 6 (Matters concerning the rights of users (data subject) (access, correction, deletion, request for suspension of processing, etc.)
Hurom LS Co., Ltd. may request access, correction, deletion, and suspension of processing through telephone consultation during customer center operating hours if the user wishes. In addition, when registering as a member, optional collected information other than required collected information can be deleted directly at any time, and users can delete all personal information through membership withdrawal. However, information that must be retained for a certain period of time in accordance with the law is not deleted and stored safely.
Article 7 (Protection of personal information of non-member customers)
Hurom LS Co., Ltd. allows non-members to purchase products. For non-member orders, we only request personal information necessary for payment and delivery.
- When purchasing as a non-member, the information on the payer and product recipient entered by the non-member customer will not be used for any other purpose other than payment and product delivery.
Article 8 (Installation and Operation of Automatic Personal Information Collection Device (cookie))
① Hurom LS Co., Ltd. operates “cookies” that automatically store and find user information. Cookies are very small text files that the server used to operate the website sends to your browser and are stored on your computer's hard disk.
② We use the cookie method for member authentication. This is not automatically saved to the computer when logging out but is deleted. Therefore, if you are using a computer that can be used by others or in a public place, be sure to log out after logging in and after using the service.
③ Purpose of use such as cookies
Cookies are used to provide personalized services through identification of logins/customer usage records/number of visits to the existing homepage, etc. Users have the option of installing cookies.
④ How to reject cookie setting
As a method of rejecting the cookie setting, you can allow all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, go through a confirmation every time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer)
: Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
Article 9 (technical and administrative measures for personal information protection)
① Hurom LS Co., Ltd. does its best to devise technical and managerial measures to prevent leakage of personal information.
② Hurom LS Co., Ltd. is doing its best to secure stability so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged in handling user's personal information. To this end, a security device using passwords, a computer virus prevention device using a vaccine program, a security device that can safely transmit personal information on the network using a password algorithm, an access control device using an intrusion prevention system, etc. We are taking technical countermeasures such as securing the necessary technical equipment for this.
③ Hurom LS Co., Ltd. restricts employees who can access personal information to a minimum, and conducts continuous training to comply with this policy and to protect other personal information. In addition, we are doing our best to prevent illegal information leakage by regularly updating the operator password for accessing personal information.
④ Hurom LS Co., Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure the stability of personal information.
1. Technical measures: Members' personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected through separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using a file lock function.
2. Administrative measures: We are implementing administrative measures such as minimizing personal information handling staff to the person in charge, providing regular training on personal information protection obligations, and managing access rights.
Article 10 (handling of personal information protection complaints and grievances)
① Hurom LS Co., Ltd. is collecting opinions from users regarding personal information protection and has prepared procedures and methods for handling complaints.
Users can request the handling of complaints and grievances by phone or e-mail, and Hurom LS Co., Ltd. will take prompt and sufficient measures for the request. However, the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user ID and password. In particular, Hurom LS Co., Ltd. does not directly ask users for passwords, so please take special care not to leak them to others and be more careful when accessing from public places. Hurom LS Co., Ltd. has a department that handles personal information protection and grievances.
Name of department: CS team
Telephone number: 1544-7011
② If you need to consult with other personal information, you can contact the Personal Information Infringement Report Center or the Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency.
1) [Personal Information Infringement Report Center] Phone number: 1336 / URL: https://privacy.kisa.or.kr/
2) Supreme Prosecutors' Office: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
3) [National Police Agency] Phone number: 1566-0112 / URL: https://www.police.go.kr
Article 11 (excluding the application of the personal information processing policy)
Article 12 (Obligation to notify)